Note: Connection of Growatt inverters to Charge HQ are currently processed manually. New connections will take from 1 to 3 weeks to complete.
Before starting configuration - please check your device compatibility and supported configurations.
Step 1 - Obtain inverter serial number
Step 2 - Submit connection request
- Navigate to Settings -> My Equipment -> Connect your Solar / Battery equipment
- Select Growatt
- Enter your Growatt username obtained in Step 1
- Enter your inverter serial number obtained in Step 1
- Click Submit
Note: for sites with multiple Growatt inverters, you only need to provide the serial number for one of the inverters in your account. It doesn't matter which one you choose.
Step 3 - Wait for confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation message on the screen indicating your connection request is pending activation.
- Connection requests will be manually processed by Charge HQ & Growatt.
- It may take up to 3 weeks for the connection request to be processed.
- You will receive a confirmation via email once approved.
- The status on the equipment profile will also be updated. You can check by navigating to Settings -> My Equipment -> Solar & Battery Equipment
Step 4 - Confirmation received
- Once you receive confirmation of connection your Growatt inverter should now be configured. This provides Charge HQ with visibility of your solar data.
- If you need further assistance configuring Charge HQ, please see the step by step setup guide.